You can support us in a number of ways:
- Become a member just £25 for UK members and gain all the benefits of being part of the Guild
- Make a donation - you can donate on-line via Paypal via the Donate button below or send a cheque to:
The Treasurer, Knitting & Crochet Guild
87 Wigmore Road
Please note that we are not able to accept donations in kind to the Collection at this time.
- Join the 200 Club to try and win a cash prize in one of our five draws each year. Each share costs £10 and is allocated one number. You don’t have to be a member to join the 200 Club. Email Judy Jones our organiser for more details or download the application form
- Buy our patterns on Ravelry
- Leave a legacy to the Guild in your Will
We would love to find a permanent home for our historic collection, your support will help us turn this dream into reality.