Woolfest, 23 & 24 June 2017
When: 23 & 24 June 2017 (Friday 10-6; Saturday 10-5)
Where: Mitchells Lakeland Livestock Centre, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 0QQ
What: A great day out to celebrate the best of wool.
- organised by members of The Wool Clip
- opportunities to take part in creative projects
- find out more about a new craft skill
- meet the makers and designers
- meet the farmers and breeders
- learn about British wool and rare native breeds
- buy everything from raw fleece at the Fleece Sale to spinning wheels on the supplier stands as well as some of the best and most beautiful textile creations in the UK and beyond.
Tickets: £8 for one day, £14 for 2 days (no longer available to purchase in advance online).
Classes & Workshops: http://www.woolfest.co.uk/whats-on/workshops.htm
Exhibitors / Trade Stands: http://www.woolfest.co.uk/whos-involved/stall-holders.htm