Benefits of membership
- Our Quarterly journal, Slipknot, is published in March, June, September & December each year, which includes authoritative articles written by members on techniques, special projects, our Collection and Guild events, book reviews, news of what's happening in our branches, visits to exhibitions and shows of interest to our knitting and crochet community. Please note deadline for submissions for June 2017 Edition 30th March 2017 - contact editor by email
- Access to free patterns from the Guild's extensive archive, a selection of publications is available to download from this website, copies of other patterns are obtainable by contacting our collections team by email
- Opportunities to visit our Collection at Lee Mills for regular open days
- Branch meetings where you can develop your knitting & crochet skills, with like-minded enthusiasts and expert practitioners who nurture those who are keen to learn
- Attending our AGM and Annual Convention with workshops and other activities held in a different region each year
Offers and discounts for members
From time to time we can give additional benefits through the offers and discounts we have negotiated on behalf of members.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR K&C GUILD MEMBERS – SAVE MONEY ON STITCHTOPIA KNITTING & CROCHET HOLIDAYS with ARENA TRAVEL
Leading craft-holiday provider, Stitchtopia, has launched an exciting range of knitting and crochet holidays for 2017. Designed with you in mind! Inspirational tutors and workshops, small, intimate groups, quality hotels and single guests welcome and looked after.
Arena are pleased to offer K&C Guild members reduced prices on selected holidays.
For current discounted holidays please click here or call Arena Travel on 01473 660 800 and quote KCMEMBER
For other holidays please check out the Stitchtopia website
Stitchtopia Holidays are designed with all crafters in mind, wherever you live in the world! If you would like to make your own flight arrangements and meet the tour at their first hotel, please contact Arena directly, they would love to tell you more about their “meet us there” holiday discounts.