Join the 200 club
The 200 Club is a closed draw that is only available to members.
- A share in the 200 Club costs £10 and is valid for one year.
- You can have as many shares as you want, and do not have to purchase them at the same time.
- Each share is valid for entry into every prize draw that takes place during the year from purchase to expiry.
- A regular draw takes place at the end of March, June, September and December every year, with an additional draw at the AGM (making 5 draws in total).
Each regular draw prize is £25, and the total number of prizes in any one year is 1/4 of the number of shares held. Each regular draw has a quarter of the total number of prizes for the year. If these numbers do not exactly divide, they are rounded down and the remainder to make up the total are drawn at the AGM.
- If 240 shares in total are held, 60 prizes will be awarded during the year, 15 at each of the regular prize draws. The AGM draw will be for a single prize of £50.
- If 220 shares in total are held, 55 prizes will be awarded during the year, 13 at each of the regular prize draws. The AGM draw will be for the main prize of £50 and the 3 remaining £25 prizes.
Although you can join the 200 Club in the same way that you can join other groups within the Knitting & Crochet Guild, you are not considered an active member until you have paid for your shares.