Support us - donate
ou can support us in a number of ways:
- become a member , just £25 for UK members, and gain all the benefits of being part of the Guild.
- make a donation - you can donate on-line via Paypal using the Donate button below or send a cheque to
The Treasurer, The Knitting & Crochet Guild
64 Clarel Street, Penistone, South Yorkshire, S36 6AU
- join the 200 Club to try and win a cash prize in one of our five draws each year. Each share costs £10 and is allocated one number. You don’t have to be a member to join the 200 Club. Email Judy Jones our organiser for more details or download the application form.
- shop online through Easyfundraising - Many well-known retailers such as M&S, Amazon, Argos etc will now donate money to the Guild each time you shop online, whether you are buying car insurance, a new fridge or booking train tickets etc.Just join as a supporter of the Guild here Then, next time you are shopping online, go to the Easyfundraising website first, select your chosen retailer, and complete your purchase as normal. The retailer will make a donation to the Guild at no extra cost to you. You can download an App for your phone or tablet, and even set a reminder to appear when you visit a participating retailer's website, to remind you to shop via Easyfundraising.org.uk
- buy our patterns on Ravelry
- leave a legacy to the Guild in your Will.
We would love to find a permanent home for our historic collection, your support will help us turn this dream into reality.