Find out more about our aims.
We have two quarterly publications (for members only).
- Slipknot is for all knitters, machine knitters and crocheters.
- Across the Needlebed is aimed at machine knitters.
We also publish videos for members with some available to the public.
Our Membership page tells you about the benefits of being a member and how to join us.
You can support us in many ways.
Find out more about:
About the Knitting & Crochet Guild
The Knitting & Crochet Guild celebrates the best of knitting and crochet and helps both its members and the wider public learn more about these crafts. We care about the heritage of knitting and crochet in the UK and we want to preserve that while also inspiring knitters and crocheters everywhere to make new and beautiful things. We are run by a team of volunteers and our activities are funded by subscriptions (just £25 for UK members ) and donations.
- Here, you can learn more about who we are and what we’re trying to achieve.
- We’d love you to join us, so we want to share with you what it means to be a member.
- Our history matters to us and we value the support of our Patrons and our Board and Post Holders who shape our work.
- We are a charity and to continue our valuable work, we need your support. Find out how you help us.