You can support us in a number of ways:
- Become a member – just £25 annually for UK members (£28 from 1 January 2024) and gain all the benefits of being part of the Guild. Don’t hesitate to contact our Membership Secretary if you want further information.
- Make a donation – you can donate by debit or credit card on-line by using Donate button below or send a cheque to:
The Treasurer, Knitting & Crochet Guild
48 Elm Avenue, Sandiacre, Nottingham. Derbyshire. NG10 5EJ
- You can make your contributions go even further if you are a UK taxpayer by Gift Aiding your subscriptions and donations. You can do this either by completing an online declaration or by sending us a filled-in copy of this downloadable declaration and posting as directed.
- Shop online through Easyfundraising – Many well-known retailers such as M&S, Argos etc will now donate money to the Guild each time you shop online, whether you are buying car insurance, a new fridge or booking train tickets etc. Just join as a supporter of the Guild here. Then, next time you are shopping online, go to the Easyfundraising website first, select your chosen retailer, and complete your purchase as normal. The retailer will make a donation to the Guild at no extra cost to you. You can download an App for your phone or tablet, and even set a reminder to appear when you visit a participating retailer’s website, to remind you to shop via Easyfundraising.org.uk
- Buy our patterns on Ravelry
- Leave a legacy to the Guild in your Will.